Bhehair.co.uk is concerned about the safety and security of our customers. Accordingly, we have put a number of technological protections in place to ensure that our transaction process is extremely safe and that our customers' information is secure.
The overwhelming majority of online transactions are completed without incident. While the possibility of being defrauded by a third-party cheater is minimal, there are some risks. bhehair.co.uk has developed the following guidelines to help ensure that your online shopping experience is safe and secure.
Secure Transaction Guidelines
Tip 1: Protect your passwords.
1. If using a public computer or terminal, always log out when you complete an online session.
2. Keep your passwords private. Remember, anybody who knows your password may access your account.
3. When creating a password, use at least 8 characters--a combination of letters and numbers is best. Do not use dictionary words, your name, e-mail address, or other personal information that can be easily obtained. It is also recommended that you frequently change your password. If you need assistance with this, visit our Changing Your Password page in your Account Section.
4. Avoid using the same password for multiple online accounts.
Tip 2: Be wary of unsolicited e-mail and telephone contacts.
1. Bhehair.co.uk will never e-mail or call a customer and ask that they disclose or verify their bhehair.co.uk password, credit card, or banking account number. Such information should only be submitted when completing an order on bhehair.co.uk, registering for bhehair.co.uk Payments, contacting bhehair.co.uk directly, or when making updates to Your Account . If you receive a suspicious e-mail with a link to update your account information, do not click on the link--instead go directly to www.bhehair.co.uk and then to your account.
2. If you are contacted or receive an unsolicited e-mail from an unknown entity, and are asked to confirm or provide your password or personal or banking information, simply disregard the request and report the incident to bhehair.co.uk for investigation.
3. If you receive a suspected spoofed bhehair.co.uk e-mail, or discover a fake bhehair.co.uk Web site, please report the incident to bhehair.co.uk.
Our Secure Protection Partner:
The Strongest Encryption AvailableAlways
Certain older browsers and operating systems will not connect at the strongest encryption level available to them unless there is a Server Gated Cryptography (SGC)-enabled certificate on the server. VeriSign is the leading SSL provider of SGC-enabled SSL Certificates, enabling 128- or 256-bit encryption for over 99.9% of Internet users.
The Webs Most Trusted Security Provider
VeriSign is the SSL Certificate provider of choice for over 93% of the Fortune 500 and the worlds 40 largest banks. They trust VeriSign because of VeriSign encryption technology and rigorous business authentication practices. When we protect our site (bhehair.co.uk) with Secure Site Pro SSL Certificates and display the VeriSign Secured Seal, we want our customers know that their transactions are secure.
More details, please visit Verisign official site: www.verisign.com
McAfee and HackerSafe
McAfee Secure is the most comprehensive web security certification service available. The new service combines Hacker Safe's remote vulnerability scanning with the scanning of McAfee SiteAdvisor(R), going beyond protection from hackers to include protecting your visitors from adware, spyware, browser exploits, spammers, phishing attacks and online scams.
More details, please visit Verisign official site: www.hackersafe.com